<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

My mum don't believe me. Can you believe it? She's actually doubting me. It hurts. It pains me. I cried real bad today. Not because I'm afraid of being found guilty of 'cheating' but because she actually doubted me. I really don't know what to do. I'm already so worried about the whole damn thing and she could actually say such hurtful stuffs. I am very fed up right now. Isn't she supposed to trust me? Its alright if she don't understand me, but she actually doubted my integrity, my character!? She didn't attempt to understand how I feel, no one ever did. I know thing's aren't gonna be that simple. If it were so easy, they wouldn't make us write a report straight. I feel so alone. I'm going through all this shit on my own. No one understands how it feels like. I thought about this all the time. I couldn't sleep. I feared for the worst. I felt helpless. My fate isn't even in my own hands. I don't feel assured. So what if my conscience is clear? Its not like I'm gonna be let off the hook so easily. Urrghhhhhh. This is driving me mad. I'm going crazy. I can't stand acting like I know everything's gonna be alright.

On the other hand, I feel touched by Zheng Lao. She really believed me and showed concern which I didn't really expect her to. That is why, always expect the unexpected. The people whom you think will be there to support you won't. But the person you thought won't be there was actually there. Right. Whatever. All I can do now is to pray to God.